Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Our Client is a retail technology company that provides solutions to make shops smarter, shopping experiences better and online grocery shopping more efficient. With over 450 employees in Norway, Sweden, the Baltics and Spain and, together with a wide partner network. The company supports businesses in more than 20 countries.
We are looking for a positive and strategic problem solver with hustle who can drive our growth into new customers. We have a large portfolio of technological solutions, designed specifically for Grocery customers.
If you’re a solution-driven seller, with excellent commercial and client-facing skills, who love building key relationships with Tier1 clients, and never stop thinking out of the box, this is the role for you. The ideal candidate should have experience in Retail and/or Grocery clients and preferably, his/her own client base.
• Contribute to the Sales strategy and Go To Market plan for every client and solution
• Identify key accounts, close meetings, and lead customer presentations
• Work closely with other team members, open new businesses, and upselling to existing accounts
• Close high value, long term contracts
• Drive client satisfaction by maintaining a tight relationship with them
• Oversee product delivery
• Keep a constant feedback loop with Product and Marketing team
• Bring your strategies, thinking, and ideas to never stop improving our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
What we offer you:
- Working with us is about being part of a lasting rising project, multicultural-minded, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
- Incorporation to a growing multinational
- Be part of the Retail market transformation
- Employee benefits
- Competitive salary package with bonus
- Company car
- Help for parking (up to 45€/month)
- Pension plan from the first month of 2% of gross annual salary-
- Gym ticket allowance (up to 30€/month)
- Fresh fruit and coffee in the office
- English lessons
- Meal allowance
- Flexibility and occasional remote working + more
Optimistic and energetic professionals with:
- 2+ years commercial experience
- 2+ years Experience in at least in SGA - Logistics Solutions or o Retail SaaS and/or technology sales.
- Good English skills (other languages are nice to have), minimun B2.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Interests outside of work